• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, this kinda sucks!

I got another call from the docs at Piedmont today, now it looks to be the 27th of December when they are going to do this surgery, I hope this is the last change that’s made!

The cataract surgery looks like it’s not going to happen as scheduled either. They called today too to tell me the anesthesiologist won’t agree to it until the defibrillator stuff is resolved. I really don’t understand what the big deal is, the defibrillator is not malfunctioning in any way, and the issue with the infection has responded very well to the IV antibiotics. The swelling and inflammation are gone and it’s looking and feeling much better.
They certainly didn’t have a problem with me being a heart patient yesterday when they called with my pre op instructions and to collect payment.

As y’all can probably tell, I’m kinda teed off about the whole situation!

I got another call from the docs at Piedmont today, now it looks to be the 27th of December when they are going to do this surgery, I hope this is the last change that’s made!

The cataract surgery looks like it’s not going to happen as scheduled either. They called today too to tell me the anesthesiologist won’t agree to it until the defibrillator stuff is resolved. I really don’t understand what the big deal is, the defibrillator is not malfunctioning in any way, and the issue with the infection has responded very well to the IV antibiotics. The swelling and inflammation are gone and it’s looking and feeling much better.
They certainly didn’t have a problem with me being a heart patient yesterday when they called with my pre op instructions and to collect payment.

As y’all can probably tell, I’m kinda teed off about the whole situation!
Hope they get you fixed up Man

Back
Top Bottom