• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, this kinda sucks!

Great news. Get some rest and heal.
Going to try my best to! Feeling fairly good, just pretty sore from the surgery and kinda look like someone has beat me with a stick from all the blood draws, IV’s and all. I’m going to be hooked up to this wound vacuum for a while but it’s not terribly inconvenient, just a small shoulder bag and tubing going to the incision in my chest. I will have to go back to Piedmont in a few weeks to have another defibrillator implanted but for now I’m just trying to heal up from all of this.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes folks! God bless you all and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Mike, it's New Year Eve and I just stopped by to say "Hello" and to reaffirm to you that we have a Good Good Father, and He is the one that will get you thru this season. Believe me, the plants/tree also suffer in fall season, but Spring is just a few days/months apart. Keep up the FAITH Buddy! - Happy New Year, may the Lord bless you, heal you and be at your side!!

Hello Sir!
Good Evening!
I hope ALL is well with you, as it is with your soul!
How is everything? Almost healed??
I pray that everything is under God's Control!!!
Doing pretty well, just got home from a visit to the wound clinic. Kinda unpleasant having this dressing changed and the wound cleaned out. They are telling me that I will probably have this wound vac hooked up for a couple of months at least. Everything looks good, no sign of any infection and it is beginning to heal but it is a very deep incision.
Warning!! Graphic pics.

CC03F47B-FA1C-4A45-8895-F5AF709A75D2.jpeg

This morning before visit to the wound clinic.

696DFC97-5525-47A0-969F-B680EC27B8BE.jpeg

After removal of the vac port and cleaning. It’s a pretty deep wound (the incision is about 4” long and approximately 6” at the deepest point) so it’s going to take a while to heal.

Back
Top Bottom