• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well it's a start.

Them RCBS single stage are one of the best out there. I have several presses , a couple progressive types and a couple singles…I just didnt realize how much I liked the Rock crusher over the others , until i let that one go ! Of course its always that way, Lol. I use it for rifle rounds, to which i dont load as much on as compared to the pistol rounds.
I have always used the Lyman loading guide. Data is usually universal throughout, but i like the Lyman …..it seems to have more info than a few of the others i have looked at.
I was fortunate to end up with all my father’s stuff. So when i put it all together with my stuff …… well, you could imagine ! Lol.
I like hornady bullets so I typically stick with their manuals.

I like hornady bullets so I typically stick with their manuals.
Yep…i have always used Lyman bullet molds for casting - and thats what my dad started me on so i guess ive been par to their stuff.
They are both great manuals and projectiles , it is just according to what you like. Like i said before, most of the data is pretty universal in them both. :cool-new:

Hornady has a handy app as well. Each caliber is 1.99 or so. 20 bucks buys it all and they send you the latest edition (11) hard copy in the mail.
They sent me a card with a free year of that. I'm not really much of an app kinda guy though. I prefer my books.

Girls are gonna think that you're thinking about "her" (some ex-girlfriend) when you're really distracted by "That Dillon looks SO sexy over there....".
In before the "my table fell over because the screws pulled through the dry wall after I started resizing my first few pieces of brass" post. :boink:
Ha Ha!!!

I got em in the studs bro. You calling me an amateur or something. ;)

Just wait. :laugh:
1634914784074.png

Back
Top Bottom