• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well it's a start.

I got everything setup. Just waiting on brass at the moment.

IMG_0058[1].JPG

I got everything setup. Just waiting on brass at the moment.

View attachment 3609850
Whenever you move into a progressive press, let me get that rock crusher from ya ! I sold one years ago and been meaning to get another…..
Have you got your data manuals and all yet ? I have extra here if you need one , you are also going to want a brass tumbler, i think Nonliberal Nonliberal had a couple for a really great price if they arent gone yet.
Looks like you off to a good start !! :clap2:

Whenever you move into a progressive press, let me get that rock crusher from ya ! I sold one years ago and been meaning to get another…..
Have you got your data manuals and all yet ? I have extra here if you need one , you are also going to want a brass tumbler, i think Nonliberal Nonliberal had a couple for a really great price if they arent gone yet.
Looks like you off to a good start !! :clap2:
Thank you Sir :) I got the speer hornady and the universal 44 magnum manual so I'm good bro. I have always loaded single stage. I don't really trust progressive presses or progressive people. LOL ;) That dang press I got is heavy as all get out though. It'll be a while before I need a tumbler as well. I may load this stufff and never shoot any of it.

Thank you Sir :) I got the speer hornady and the universal 44 magnum manual so I'm good bro. I have always loaded single stage. I don't really trust progressive presses or progressive people. LOL ;) That dang press I got is heavy as all get out though.
Them RCBS single stage are one of the best out there. I have several presses , a couple progressive types and a couple singles…I just didnt realize how much I liked the Rock crusher over the others , until i let that one go ! Of course its always that way, Lol. I use it for rifle rounds, to which i dont load as much on as compared to the pistol rounds.
I have always used the Lyman loading guide. Data is usually universal throughout, but i like the Lyman …..it seems to have more info than a few of the others i have looked at.
I was fortunate to end up with all my father’s stuff. So when i put it all together with my stuff …… well, you could imagine ! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom