• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well, it was fun while it lasted. ATF Pulls the plug on eforms until further notice.

Why do they (ATF) have to be so damn vague about it. I want to get a few things rolling. Had planned on the one a month or so idea and only managed an octane 45 from qrf before they pulled it. Afraid if I paper file on something now my luck it'll come back up next week

Im in the same boat. Talking to the dealer, it seems like he was confident that eforms will be back soon and he is holding 5 or so forms until it comes back.

But, the way i look at it, they have a range, and will let me play with the can whenever i want. So i wont mind them holding off for a few weeks or doing a paper right now.

Ideally though, we should be able to walk into walmart and buy a can just like ammo.....

Im in the same boat. Talking to the dealer, it seems like he was confident that eforms will be back soon and he is holding 5 or so forms until it comes back.

But, the way i look at it, they have a range, and will let me play with the can whenever i want. So i wont mind them holding off for a few weeks or doing a paper right now.

Ideally though, we should be able to walk into walmart and buy a can just like ammo.....

What dealer is this?

Back
Top Bottom