• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I broke down and got another Ruger Super Redhawk 44 after 30 years of not owning one.

Whassup wid that ? They cant find the FFL that you are supposed to go thru ?
The FFL closes shop at 6 pm. They tried to deliver at 7:35 pm now they have my gun sitting at a post office saying they need to verify address. I called and verified address this AM but they still aren't delivering my gun.

The FFL closes shop at 6 pm. They tried to deliver at 7:35 pm now they have my gun sitting at a post office saying they need to verify address. I called and verified address this AM but they still aren't delivering my gun.
Yeah, i ran across the other thread this morn and saw that…it sux too ! Hopefully it will make it today or tomorrow.
Got my fingers crossed for ya !! :cool-new:

Yeah, i ran across the other thread this morn and saw that…it sux too ! Hopefully it will make it today or tomorrow.
Got my fingers crossed for ya !! :cool-new:
FINALLY, THEY BOTH got delivered today!!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I get to pick them up tomorrow at 1 and can't wait.

FINALLY, THEY BOTH got delivered today!!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I get to pick them up tomorrow at 1 and can't wait.
Good deal ! I am glad they delivered them ! You will be a happy kid come 1 tomorrow !
(that is the same time my PT appt is, lol)

Back
Top Bottom