• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I broke down and got another Ruger Super Redhawk 44 after 30 years of not owning one.

Buffalo bore has a 340gr hard cast that would be something over 1500fps from your particular set up. I'd hunt anything in North America with it. They have a very specific list of handguns that can handle it, made up predominantly of Ruger. Look forward to pics

IMG_0067[1].JPG

I use to load hot 300 grainers for one back in the day. It was fun with the sun behind you watching the rounds go down range. Nice shinney copper glint into the target.
Had 1 a few years back, I’m pretty sure I still have dies for it, and some brass...I might have some unloaded bullets also, I’m not real sure, text me if u want me to sort thru my stuff....I’m far from some kind of scalper!

Had 1 a few years back, I’m pretty sure I still have dies for it, and some brass...I might have some unloaded bullets also, I’m not real sure, text me if u want me to sort thru my stuff....I’m far from some kind of scalper!
Thank you for the offer Sir but I'm good on reloading equipment. :)

That's nice man. I have owned a couple of Redhawks, but never the Super. Ive owned the 4.2" and a couple of the 7.5"... They are a load, but too much fun. Yes, chest rig would be the way to go, at least for me.

I love .44mag! It was the first handgun caliber I ever shot as well.

Back
Top Bottom