• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to the new Men's Health forum brought to you by Dobbs Defense

if any you guys suffer from ED i know a few sites that will straightin that out real quick like

I've been Ed my whole life but that ED stuff I don't know nuffin about...
I aim to keep it that way.:thumb:
That comment was made for medicine (as opposed to science). :)

My balls touch the water when I sit on the toilet to do my "bizness". It's hard to concentrate and "pinch one off" when my jewels are dipping in cold water.
Any suggestions?
Only happens to me staying in a Motel..If your problems stems:D from home, Change the damn Porcelain Pony..If it only occurs at motels, grab the boys for safety...Don't under any conditions flush while still in the prone position..Don't ask me how I know!

Hey fellas.i got a question...I got this spot show up on in the inside of thigh a few days ago...It dont really hurt but it itches sometimes and it it grows just a tiny bit everyday..its kinda grayish purple now where when it started it was dark...it looks kinda like a mole but grayish... i noticed one evening after hunting...any ideas what I should do about it

Hey fellas.i got a question...I got this spot show up on in the inside of thigh a few days ago...It dont really hurt but it itches sometimes and it it grows just a tiny bit everyday..its kinda grayish purple now where when it started it was dark...it looks kinda like a mole but grayish... i noticed one evening after hunting...any ideas what I should do about it

Just exactly what were you hunting for down there when you found it? :D

I would guess skin tag given the description and location but the color and growth rate sound a little off.

I would think cauterizing should be the first approach with any skin condition. Followed by a good scrubbing with turpentine. But I’m not a doctor.
Edit, I hope nobody would take any medical advice they got on this forum seriously.

Back
Top Bottom