• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to Goodburger, home of the Goodburger!

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Nothing special about the recipe other than I made this quick and easy. Got a roll of ground beef and sliced it right through the package about 2" thick. Onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and a little Dale's. All on one side so I didn't have to flip them.

Smashed 'em on the Blackstone, when done I topped them with good lettuce, tomato, onion and home made pickles. Mustard and ketchup. I didn't even miss the bacon or cheese. So good!

20210511_181604.jpg

Nothing special about the recipe other than I made this quick and easy. Got a roll of ground beef and sliced it right through the package about 2" thick. Onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and a little Dale's. All on one side so I didn't have to flip them.

Smashed 'em on the Blackstone, when done I topped them with good lettuce, tomato, onion and home made pickles. Mustard and ketchup. I didn't even miss the bacon or cheese. So good!

View attachment 3258874
All you got in the first bite was bread. :boink:

View attachment 3258874
Can I take your order please

Back
Top Bottom