• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome Deer Hunters! Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas. This is mattgrobe12. I am in search of land to hunt with my bow in the Atlanta area. Private land would be great! But I wouldn't hold my breath on anyone forking over private land. So WMAs would be my last resort.. I'm a Tennesseean that has been here for 3 years and am getting tired of the 4 hour drive to Knoxville and the non resident hunting license to hunt back home. I'm 29. A Eagle Scout. And a professional Welder. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would be more than inclined to trade fabrication/welding work for some good leads.- mattgrobe12
Hey Matt, I am 4 years behind you, but curious if you have found any good bow hunting areas. If so, and you would like to share the info I would surely appreciate it. I am just getting in to crossbow hunting and looking for a decent place to go.

Forrest

Im seeking some property to do deer hunting this season. Private or public. I live in Clayton County but don't mind traveling 1.5 to 2 hrs away to enjoy the outdoor and deer hunting.
Hey Donald did you get any responses? I am looking for a decent hunting area myself. I prefer crossbow hunting, but will hunt with a rifle if it's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom