• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weed out the scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade with a member with 10 or more negative feedback? They may be a member, but they're probably not doing much trading. If someone want to deal with a member like that, that's on them.
seems he is still getting business. Did a deal with a guy who had multiple negs, went ok but it was all carved in PM before the meet

serious question. How is the feedback system not a callout. Also, if it isn't a callout how can referring to ones feedback be a callout when that's its intended purpose.

tenor (1) (1).gif

There are definitely a ton of scammers on here. The question is , how many people have been scammed by a member with a bunch of feedback, whom they spoke with on the phone, met in person, in a public place? Or, is it all people sending money to a stranger who is new to the Forum and offering something for a suspiciously low price? I'm not condoning scammers, obviously. But, a little bit of Common Sense, education, and checking sellers out would probably go a long way towards reducing how many are on here.. if you don't pay, they don't play

For the life of me I can't figure out why this is such a difficult concept for many here to grasp.

Some call outs are justified, feed back system does not work.

And yet none of them are allowed. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom