• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weather related headaches?

I started getting them when I was 11 after I had my brain tumor removed. I figured it had something to do with the seal being broken and fluid levels in my skull fluctuated after and had a harder time adjusting to natural pressure because of it.

Anybody else get headaches when a front comes through? It seems like it gets me about half the time now. The intensity varies from mild annoyance to almost debilitating migraine level. Mild annoyance this morning but still aggravating. Anybody else?

Fronts affect the amount of junk in the air, both natural and man-made. Molds and fungi react to changes in air pressure and temperate, etc...

I find this to be somewhat helpful in tracking that:

Anybody else get headaches when a front comes through? It seems like it gets me about half the time now. The intensity varies from mild annoyance to almost debilitating migraine level. Mild annoyance this morning but still aggravating. Anybody else?
No headaches but my ankle is almost too sore to walk right now. It started yesterday when the clouds rolled in. Remember your grandparents predicting rain by their sore joints? And back then I thought it was just old people talk. And now here I am. I know I have arthritis and or gout. And I am fairly certain the changes in berometric pressure are affecting us.

Severe sinus is very related to weather changing.... And the headache makes ones think he has some heart problem. Believe me...

No headaches but my ankle is almost too sore to walk right now. It started yesterday when the clouds rolled in. Remember your grandparents predicting rain by their sore joints? And back then I thought it was just old people talk. And now here I am. I know I have arthritis and or gout. And I am fairly certain the changes in berometric pressure are affecting us.
Whatever you ate, will make that "goult" to torture you, specialty red meat, or high protein foods. Also the seasons, say, the lunar cycle!!! - Sounds crazy, but this was my Mom's science and was always right on.... lol
It's Science.gif

Yup. Especially when a cold front moves in fast. It's sinus pressure for me. The days where it's 30 in the morning and 65 in the afternoon don't do me any favors either

The biggest thing with my sinus allergic reactions this time of year which I have almost year round now, is the leaves if you rake, mulch, cut with a mower, those musky things have mold in them too. This is a lot of reason for headaches too.

Back
Top Bottom