• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weapon mounted lights…yea or nah? For edc

Question:

Why go with a WML that has doesn’t have the rep that Surefire or Streamlight has?

Buy once, cry once. Thoughts?

The olight appears to be close to the same price .......

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:

Why go with a WML that has doesn’t have the rep that Surefire or Streamlight has?

Buy once, cry once. Thoughts?

Respectfully
Chris

An overwhelming majority of people don’t care about reputation, they only see that it’s cheaper.
They then use the quotes like:
“It’s the same thing”
“just as good”
“probably from the same factory” etc to justify the purchase, and then spread an opinion that the one you CAN rely on isn’t needed or even necessary.

An overwhelming majority of people don’t care about reputation, they only see that it’s cheaper, they then use the quotes like “same thing” “just as good” “probably from the same factory” etc to justify the purchase and spread an opinion that the one you CAN rely on isn’t needed or even necessary.

Well said!

An overwhelming majority of people don’t care about reputation, they only see that it’s cheaper, they then use the quotes like “same thing” “just as good” “probably from the same factory” etc to justify the purchase and spread an opinion that the one you CAN rely on isn’t needed or even necessary.
The majority of people will also go shoot 1 mag through a gun and swear it's the best and most reliable gun on the planet. The same people like to accuse others of "flexing on the poors" when someone tries to point them in the right direction. I'll never understand it.

1st day review, no shots fired yet. Fits tight on the rail, half assed lazer zero. Took it off and on 5 or 6 times, dropped it on my floor twice, holding zero remarkably. I did pull every screw and loktite them.
16411738339476674767638013815482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom