• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will never know what happened in Las Vegas.

I can believe that story with no problem at all. Hell I’d believe a story being told by a methed-up neckbeard at the roller food counter at the QT before I would believe ANYTHING put out by the FBI, DOJ or any other alphabet organization.

The authorities saying he was a professional gambler, and that's where his money came from.

Sure, sounds legit, right?

The authorities saying he was a professional gambler, and that's where his money came from.

Sure, sounds legit, right?
He was a convenient patsy but they got sloppy and it blew up in their face. I never understood why, IF he was the shooter, did he shoot for a few minutes and then (with thousands of rds of ammo and more guns available) just decide to stop and wait for the entry team. Makes no sense just like the rest of the FBI BS.

You guys must be kidding. What really happened is:

There is a war being fought right under our noses and the fate of the country and world are at stake. This is just one of the battles that could not achieve it's goals without being made public, so the powers that be have had to come up with something spectacular enough to shock everyone to the point they did not immediately start to question it. Then they left just enough flaws in the story to guide some folks down the wrong road in trying to find the truth... and you all fell for it.

The real targets were actually at the concert as a cover to make contact with each other and negotiate a treaty between the two sides. There are many powers that want to prevent that because the cost of the war is what makes them rich. This includes top officials on both sides of the conflict and within our governments. That's why the negotiators had to meet in a place like the concert. They new that if they could not maintain secrecy about the meeting, they had to at least have it someplace that would not be attacked. They were wrong.

The place and time of the meeting had been discovered far ahead of time and practically every individual that would be involved in the attack and the investigation of the attack had already been maneuvered into place. This includes Paddock, who, in fact is not dead. The body was that of one of his his clones, so it would pass any inspection after it was dead.

A major part of the battle is to gain control of energy sources on earth and that explains the connection with the Saudis. Most of the royal family has already been replaced, but they have been replaced by each side, so neither has complete control. The conflict within the royals was an attempt by one side to gain that control.

We will see this type of thing continue to escalate and there is nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't mean we can't see through the manipulation and see the real truth. You guys need to stop being so naive and stop believing what they want you to. At this point, we need to pray that it is the Black Lectroids that win, rather than the Red Lectroids. That's the only chance the people of earth have to survive.

You need to see the truth!

You guys must be kidding. What really happened is:

There is a war being fought right under our noses and the fate of the country and world are at stake. This is just one of the battles that could not achieve it's goals without being made public, so the powers that be have had to come up with something spectacular enough to shock everyone to the point they did not immediately start to question it. Then they left just enough flaws in the story to guide some folks down the wrong road in trying to find the truth... and you all fell for it.

The real targets were actually at the concert as a cover to make contact with each other and negotiate a treaty between the two sides. There are many powers that want to prevent that because the cost of the war is what makes them rich. This includes top officials on both sides of the conflict and within our governments. That's why the negotiators had to meet in a place like the concert. They new that if they could not maintain secrecy about the meeting, they had to at least have it someplace that would not be attacked. They were wrong.

The place and time of the meeting had been discovered far ahead of time and practically every individual that would be involved in the attack and the investigation of the attack had already been maneuvered into place. This includes Paddock, who, in fact is not dead. The body was that of one of his his clones, so it would pass any inspection after it was dead.

A major part of the battle is to gain control of energy sources on earth and that explains the connection with the Saudis. Most of the royal family has already been replaced, but they have been replaced by each side, so neither has complete control. The conflict within the royals was an attempt by one side to gain that control.

We will see this type of thing continue to escalate and there is nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't mean we can't see through the manipulation and see the real truth. You guys need to stop being so naive and stop believing what they want you to. At this point, we need to pray that it is the Black Lectroids that win, rather than the Red Lectroids. That's the only chanced the people of earth have to survive.

You need to see the truth!

Winner just for the Buckaroo Banzai reference!

Actually, I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened or why. It's entirely possible the guy was just a nut case. I mean, the 2 busted windows, stopping shooting with mucho ammo still available, yeah these could indicate some other agenda going on. Or they could be the actions of a crazy person which, by definition, don't have to make sense. The cops on that floor who did nothing? Well, the Parkland shooting taught us a lot about that. Personally, if there is any kind of cover-up going on, I lean more towards a CYA motive & hiding incompetence or malfeasance on the part of responding authorities than some deep, dark plot. If I had any money, I'd bet money on the most likely reason for a cover-up (if there is one) being to hide that multiple agencies had warning flags about this guy (like they did at Parkland) rather than some major secret plot.

That's just my opinion of course. But I think there's just so much bureaucratic ineptitude in any large government organization that this is always my first assumption about what is being hidden.

Actually, I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened or why. It's entirely possible the guy was just a nut case. I mean, the 2 busted windows, stopping shooting with mucho ammo still available, yeah these could indicate some other agenda going on. Or they could be the actions of a crazy person which, by definition, don't have to make sense. The cops on that floor who did nothing? Well, the Parkland shooting taught us a lot about that. Personally, if there is any kind of cover-up going on, I lean more towards a CYA motive & hiding incompetence or malfeasance on the part of responding authorities than some deep, dark plot. If I had any money, I'd bet money on the most likely reason for a cover-up (if there is one) being to hide that multiple agencies had warning flags about this guy (like they did at Parkland) rather than some major secret plot.

That's just my opinion of course. But I think there's just so much bureaucratic ineptitude in any large government organization that this is always my first assumption about what is being hidden.
You're overlooking the obvious fact that incompetence in government stops at the door of the people that are responsible for all these conspiracies. I mean, just think about how many of them have been pulled off with perfect security by the thousands of people that must have been involved and how that security has remained perfect for so many decades. :wacko:

alexjones2.jpg

He was a convenient patsy but they got sloppy and it blew up in their face. I never understood why, IF he was the shooter, did he shoot for a few minutes and then (with thousands of rds of ammo and more guns available) just decide to stop and wait for the entry team. Makes no sense just like the rest of the FBI BS.

I always wondered also. That many guns and ammo and the guy just stops and offs himself? He could of dug in for awhile it seems

Back
Top Bottom