• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We need an ODT App...

Do we need to have an app developed and placed in all of the app stores?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Many of us ODT’rs use Tapatalk to view all of the content on ODT and now it’s not compatible with the latest update. The Ads have all of the pertinent information missing and it’s driving many of us crazy.

If I was developer, I’d make one for everyone!

someone heeeeeeeeelp please.... I’m going freaking nutz.....

Yeah with this software you can install the site as an app on android devices and get push notifications and what not. No go on iphone though.

I will look into an app very soon. I never did it on the old site because it didn't make sense to put that money into it when our site software was no longer being supported. (too old)

Yeah with this software you can install the site as an app on android devices and get push notifications and what not. No go on iphone though.

I will look into an app very soon. I never did it on the old site because it didn't make sense to put that money into it when our site software was no longer being supported. (too old)

Let’s do a fund raiser for an app that’s compatible on all mobile platforms...

Let’s look at doing a massive meet and Greet fundraiser....

Donations in person or online.....

Talk amongst the Mods and see if y’all have interest... I’m sure there is. Blast it out across the trader in a true Okuma fashion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a damn iPhone... damn it!!!!!

What does the development cost and then operating costs?

Back
Top Bottom