• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We lost my Mom

Damn brother I am so sorry to read this. I've taken a little break from social media so I'm late in seeing this by a couple of weeks. I am truly sorry for your loss. Having lost my mother many years ago I can tell you I share your pain. It's like many other's have said, mothers our the glue to the family and we feel their loss very deeply. Always cherish her memory and think of the good times. Prayers for you and your family.

So I just found out that my mom is being taken by ambulance to the hospital with trouble breathing. She was tested for CV, but hasn't got the results back yet. I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure she has it. She has all the symptoms and was around someone with a confirmed case. She doesn't even like going to the doctor so if she's in an ambulance, it's serious. Prayers appreciated.
Praying

I’m so very sorry for your mothers passing, I lost my mother many, many years ago. I was the oldest of 6 siblings and my uncle asked me if we could call heaven an asked her if she wanted to come back..... what would you think she would say? I sat down and started smiling/weeping because I know what her answer was. Hang in there buddy.... you have an enormous group of brothers here praying for you.

I’m so very sorry for your mothers passing, I lost my mother many, many years ago. I was the oldest of 6 siblings and my uncle asked me if we could call heaven an asked her if she wanted to come back..... what would you think she would say? I sat down and started smiling/weeping because I know what her answer was. Hang in there buddy.... you have an enormous group of brothers here praying for you.
She wouldn't come back even if she could

So I just found out that my mom is being taken by ambulance to the hospital with trouble breathing. She was tested for CV, but hasn't got the results back yet. I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure she has it. She has all the symptoms and was around someone with a confirmed case. She doesn't even like going to the doctor so if she's in an ambulance, it's serious. Prayers appreciated.
so sorry for the bad news.
we will pray for her.

It's with a heavy heart that I have to say that my mom passed away this afternoon. She fought for a week and the doctors and nurses did everything they could, but in the end it was just too much. I'm still sort of in shock, but just wanted to let y'all know. Thank you to everyone who prayed for her. It was just her time. Please continue to pray for my family. My boys in particular. They are devastated. Grandma was their world, and they were her's.
That's news I was hoping not to hear. God bless everyone and praying for your family to get better.

Back
Top Bottom