• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We lost my Mom

Damn man i have just read through all these posts. Most of us have no clue who each other are but you can feel a sense of love and brotherhood. I have tears streaming down my face as i read these posts. Sorry that you lost your mother Justin. I pray you wife and kids get better soon. RIP momma
Amen. Thank you

Just read this with the terrible news this morning, I'm very sorry to hear this Justin, may God wrap his loving arms around you and your whole family this morning. The Bible says " To be absent from the body, is to be in the presence of the Lord" She has already accomplished what we all are striving for. She is at rest in the bosom of her Lord and Savior right now. I remember when my Dad passed away and I saw the peace and no more struggling in him, gave me peace of mind that God knew he needed to go home. God takes very special Moms as he knows when it's time. I will continue to pray for the strength that all you guys need to overcome the heartache and pain. May God have his hand on all the other family members too. RIP Mom you've earned your Crown of Life.

My deepest sympathies and condolences Justin87 Justin87 ...... I hope you and the boys will find peace soon. Alas , mourning is a naural and healthy thing. It does not seem like it at the time, i know.
May God allow you peace, strength and serenity brother. If you need anything, you know where to turn.

Back
Top Bottom