• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WE BITCH ABOUT OPTICS PLANET HAS ANYBODY SEEN MIDWAY PRICING

Cheaper Than Dirt is almost as bad as Midway. It should be its " MIDWAY THROUGH YOUR RETIREMENT SAVINGS " priced High and Cheaper Than Dirt should be " ALMOST AS HIGH AS MIDWAY ".

My only complaint about OP is their shipping is ****e.
Last time I ordered something from opticsplanet it took forever to get here. They used to be Johnny on the spot with shipping but now they go through some stupid company that sends it all the way to the West Coast before it comes this way.

For Midway USA, I keep a list of items for future purchase and place the order when the birthday discount and free shipping codes are both active. The wife also has an account so we order about twice a year :)

I usually try Natchez, Midsouth, or others before Midway. But if it’s on sale or I can’t find it elsewhere, I’ll use Midway.

I have been looking for 22 WMR ammo and am seeing 23 to 25 bucks for 50. I took a look at Midway at their Armscor 22 mag info and they want 60 bucks for 50 cartridges. Now that is sodomy in it's grossest form.
shop around. 22 wmr can be had for way less money than that.

CCI Direct. Free shipping on a $100 purchase: https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/

Not the cheapest, but it's CCI. Otherwise, ammoseek.com is your friend

1674431401432.png

The days of 12 cpr are over.

Back
Top Bottom