• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch out for the Brown Recluse spider.

I did know a guy who got bit by a black widow at work. He was dizzy the rest of the day,had cold sweats,and said it felt like he was walking around looking through a telescope backwards. Not sure if that qualifies as a super power......reverse Telescope Man.......I dunno.

agree with the guys about the near absence of brown recluses in georgia. while everybody claims they've seen loads of em, studies simply don't support it. lots of spiders are misidentified as recluses. also lots of necrotizing processes, i.e. staph and other infections are misdiagnosed as recluse bites.

I've seen quite a few black widows while inspecting crawlspaces for structural problems... still haven't seen a brown recluse. And I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I didn't know that about the three sets of eyes- good tip.

I did know a guy who got bit by a black widow at work. He was dizzy the rest of the day,had cold sweats,and said it felt like he was walking around looking through a telescope backwards. Not sure if that qualifies as a super power......reverse Telescope Man.......I dunno.

That would make it hard to pee and damn near impossible to find it.

If it's gross and has more legs and eyes than you want to count. image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom