• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  Washington County Hunting Club openings for members.

HTRDNCK

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Deer, Hogs, Turkey

RARE event, we have openings. Looking for 2 members for '14-'15 club year. .

We are looking for a few good folks to join us and help to build a club that will last for many more years to come, so our children and grandchildren can hunt with us as they grow up. We have been on the land for 10 years and membership openings are rare.

Approximately 10 miles from Tennille / Sandersville

Southern Zone (longer season)

Private Land / year-round lease. We have a personal relationship with the land owner. 1000 acres. Secluded / Primitive Camping. Never had a problem with leaving campers.

Good populations of Deer, Hogs, and Turkey. Mixed Habitat, some planted pines, Hardwoods, several creek bottoms, swamps, at least 3 beaver ponds and a +/- 70 acre clearcut. Most every acre of this club is “hunt-able”. Lots of room for everybody.

State regulations, common-sense club rules (Check the club website for the rules). This is a hunt club not a party club.

Total membership 19. $570 per year

club web site http://www.htrdnck.com/thc

We are conducting tours this weekend August 16th and 17th for prospective members. If you would like to see the land contact me for details.

20140816_203422.jpg
got this one tonight after giving the last tour of the day

Full for 2014-15

thanks for the interest, if you would like to be added to the notification/waiting list please PM an email address to me.
Thanks

Hi, i am very interested, i know I'm pretty late but is there any openings left?

Hello Jerry, sorry we are full for 2014. I have an email list that I send openings announcements to, if you would like to get on the notification list PM me an email. Will be happy to add you.

Thanks for the interest in Tomahawk

Back
Top Bottom