• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warrior Poet Gun

I own a 918 elite and absolutely love it (and I'm not a Glock guy). War poet is on my radar for sure. As far as pricing, they are the same price now that they have always been and you can only get them from sportsmans so no panic pricing just have to wait for the back orders to catch up. They are shipping them, I see people that are getting them every week. I think it's probably about a month backlog right now, maybe a little longer?

I own a 918 elite and absolutely love it (and I'm not a Glock guy). War poet is on my radar for sure. As far as pricing, they are the same price now that they have always been and you can only get them from sportsmans so no panic pricing just have to wait for the back orders to catch up. They are shipping them, I see people that are getting them every week. I think it's probably about a month backlog right now, maybe a little longer?

website says if you order now expected delivery date is 12/30/20.

Bump...this gun deserves it.

I don't consider this a Glock... That is how different it is.

I have the MR920, not the Warrior Poet..astehetic difference's.

You owe it to your self to actually lay hands on this pistol.

Between the back straps, magwell and the forward frame shelf it will make you ask
"Why didn't some one do this sooner"

The trigger is great without being unsafe IMHO.

Also if you like optics you will like the low profile and the AmeriGlo sights if you don't.

You look at it in the the display case and think "Another modded Glock." and move on.

You just might be in for a surprise if you take a closer look.

Bump...this gun deserves it.

I don't consider this a Glock... That is how different it is.

I have the MR920, not the Warrior Poet..astehetic difference's.

You owe it to your self to actually lay hands on this pistol.

Between the back straps, magwell and the forward frame shelf it will make you ask
"Why didn't some one do this sooner"

The trigger is great without being unsafe IMHO.

Also if you like optics you will like the low profile and the AmeriGlo sights if you don't.

You look at it in the the display case and think "Another modded Glock." and move on.

You just might be in for a surprise if you take a closer look.
I've been trying to relay this without coming off like a Shamwow salesman as I am affiliated with the company. The gun really is incredible. Ran it in my first competition a couple of weeks ago with a DPP on top and it felt like a cheat code. Got it completely soaked and muddy in the same competition, still zero failures so far. If you know me just because the product is involved in my work life does not always mean it makes it over to my personal stable. The MR920 absolutely did and is there to stay.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

This gun makes me dislike several guns in my safe now.

My 1911's are safe ...not by much though.

I wish they had left the nub on the front trigger guard...just smoothed off the bottom hanging down.
My index finger pulls back and down at that spot.
Weapon lights throw me off because of this...I run a very high grip.

Heck I like the gun enough I went and found an Elite to go with it...within two days.

Back
Top Bottom