• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warner Robins M&G (UPDATED)

Had a great time yesterday - it was a pleasure meeting everybody too! Thanks rax_wall for putting everything together and sorry for not going shooting with you guys this morning - the Budwieser fairy got the best of me! I trust that you had plenty of tannerite to keep everyone entertained tho...

Had a great time yesterday - it was a pleasure meeting everybody too! Thanks rax_wall for putting everything together and sorry for not going shooting with you guys this morning - the Budwieser fairy got the best of me! I trust that you had plenty of tannerite to keep everyone entertained tho...
No big boom today!! Well except Trimax2 458 lol Don't feel bad the natty lite fairy beet the hell outta me last night to. Until about 2 or 3 this morning

I did manage to get a quick picture in somehow lol. Next time well dress up and do a photo shoot:becky:

image.jpg

It was awesome to meet everybody! Had a great time! Thanks rax wall for putting it on! Also, is everyone game for doing this like every 4th Saturday or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom