• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warner Robins M&G (UPDATED)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Folks I'm gonna tell ya...I enjoyed each and every one of ya! I really did. I was out on a bike ride, and in Columbus yesterday when I looked Warner Robins up on the map(I knew where it was, but not from where I was...)......It was a straight shot across, so I did it. The only one I knew before today was Hayata, now I have 22 MORE friends.

Aw man geezer geezer made it. A member I always wanted to meet. Maybe next time.
Hey, I'd like to meet you as well! We'll figure something out....

Heystranger and wife are a cool couple. I enjoyed Mrs. Heystranger drooling over some 1911 pics I had.....She has great taste. Well, except for that one time....JUST kidding Mr. Heystranger.......

Last edited:
I had an AWESOME time as well...it was great to hang out with old friends and make new ones; I really enjoyed being able to put the faces with the names! Everybody was great, food was great, plenty of room and a great atmosphere.

Ditto what Mikey said, thanks to Rax_Wall for putting it together and Hayata for the name tags/raffle tickets and hosting.

Didn't get to talk to everyone like I wanted, but I'm sure we will do it again!

Hey, I'd like to meet you as well! We'll figure something out....

Heystranger and wife are a cool couple. I enjoyed Mrs. Heystranger drooling over some 1911 pics I had.....She has great taste. Well, except for that one time....JUST kidding Mr. Heystranger.......

She was drinking that time too !! LOL . Thanks Geezer ,She really enjoyed herself today. We both did. Thanks.

GREAT time today!

Or maybe that was the margarita talking but thanks to all those who attended and THANKS to Rax for organizing the event!

Damn! This sucks! My daughter locked herself out of her F150 this morning and of course, Daddy had to go deal with it so she could get to work this evening. Oh well... at least yall had fun.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom