• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanting to buy a vape pen....

Thanks. I'm going to try to get them at a local shop first. Keep the money in my town so to speak. But if they don't have them or they have them at crazy price vs online, ill just get them from amazon. I don't mind a reasonable extra price above an online price, but I'm not going to just waste what I could save!

I'm the same way. I try to support local shops and people I know. There's an online place that sells juice out of Hoschton that makes the best apple pie juice, Coast 2 Coast.

I smoked two packs of Camels a day for 18 years. Just go through withdrawal cold turkey like I did. It sucks so bad you'll never go back. After three months of that torture I bought a kangertech evod kit and some 0mg fluid. I love it and it calms me down when I have a nic fit which I still have occasionally even after almost a year, especially when I drink beer. I ain't giving up beer. Kangertech Evod starter kit is g2g.

I tried the vape to ween off the Cope. Dried my throat out worse than Rosie O' Donald's vag, and made my nose bleed from being so dry. Went back to the cope but i have cut down from can and half a day to maybe half to 3/4 a day depending on what im doing. And i dont feel the urge that i use to.

Made it to the new V8P Bar Buford today and got my awesome gift from NWSharp shooter all set up. Have not had a dip since. And that's including the 2 1/2 hours after dinner, which is quite a feat for me at this point! I'm using the "Thor ' s Hammer" right now. It's pretty tasty and just enough minty - Ness to sub for the wintergreen I'm used to. The wife even likes it. We both think it taste almost identical to the old Marlboro smooths she used to smoke.

Thanks again NWSharp shooter.

Attachments

• 20141105_211712.jpg
    20141105_211712.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom