• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to buy your rare, overstock or surplus ammo

2NY_Tactical

Default rank <5 posts Supporter
I want to buy your overstock, rare, surplus ammo!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Want to buy your rare, overstock or surplus ammo

Item Description: I'm looking to purchase new, old, overstock, rare, or surplus ammunition. I'm an ammunition dealer out of my garage, and I always get emails looking for random calibers. I'm curious what is out there that isn't available online. Let me know what you have and must be willing to ship :) I can provide labels for shipment and schedule a pickup at your location, you just need to box it up securely.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
uh huh.gif

I'm looking to purchase new, old, overstock, rare, or surplus ammunition. I'm an ammunition dealer out of my garage, and I always get emails looking for random calibers. I'm curious what is out there that isn't available online. Let me know what you have and must be willing to ship :) I can provide labels for shipment and schedule a pickup at your location, you just need to box it up securely.
Have brass in small quantities that are rare and NATO brass - 5.56 in larger quantities.
Ammo
7.62 x 39
.40 S&W

PM with interests

Back
Top Bottom