• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Views from the MONOS Front Yard

I could deal with the snow. Subdivision not so much.
It's a trade out....our particular subdivision is firmly established as a place people want to live (home listings average less than 7 days even at these damned ridiculous CO real estate prices) and it is really well run. The HOA doesn't really get all up in your business here. It's a perfect location with our own elementary and middle school, and one of the safest cities in CO. There are over 1400 homes in our little subdivision and we're currently funded at 130% of our annual operating budget....new fencing and other amenities are planned. They are not at all expensive, we paid 3 times more in condo fees in ATL before we moved.

It's a trade out....our particular subdivision is firmly established as a place people want to live (home listings average less than 7 days even at these damned ridiculous CO real estate prices) and it is really well run. The HOA doesn't really get all up in your business here. It's a perfect location with our own elementary and middle school, and one of the safest cities in CO. There are over 1400 homes in our little subdivision and we're currently funded at 130% of our annual operating budget....new fencing and other amenities are planned. They are not at all expensive, we paid 3 times more in condo fees in ATL before we moved.
As long as you guys are happy thats fine. For me I just couldn’t do it. The last 30 years have spoiled me. Yes I have lived in the city as well as the burbs. Just couldn’t do it again. Colorado is a beautiful state. Enjoy.

giphy.gif

cocaine? :)

I talked with my Son Friday about the Fire being the biggest one on record..He also told me this weekend they were supposed to get 9 inches of snow...I hope that quills the fire..I will call him tomorrow...He is in between you and Fort Collins in Loveland..
He has Cameron Peak to worry about......I'll add them to the list in my nightly's.....

Back
Top Bottom