• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[VIDEO] Moderna and J&J injections under a microscope

Sorry but when she claims that the little blobs looked 'self aware' I just had to bust out laughing.

That being said, food and drug impurities are a thing. I spent a summer shoveling grain out of railroad cars at the Budweiser plant in Merrimack NH, and I can't tell you how many mouse and rat carcasses went out with the grain.

Later on in my life, a co-worker described some of what he saw through a microscope as a QC inspector for a large tuna company. He offered to show me pictures but I like my tuna sandwiches and he promised I would never eat fish again if I saw them.

Pretty much everything in this world is disgusting if you look at it with enough magnification. Doesn't mean it will cause you any harm though.

dm wine.gif

Sorry but when she claims that the little blobs looked 'self aware' I just had to bust out laughing.

That being said, food and drug impurities are a thing. I spent a summer shoveling grain out of railroad cars at the Budweiser plant in Merrimack NH, and I can't tell you how many mouse and rat carcasses went out with the grain.

Later on in my life, a co-worker described some of what he saw through a microscope as a QC inspector for a large tuna company. He offered to show me pictures but I like my tuna sandwiches and he promised I would never eat fish again if I saw them.

Pretty much everything in this world is disgusting if you look at it with enough magnification. Doesn't mean it will cause you any harm though.

I worked for a candy manufacturer in the 70s. I have stories.

I don't much think the "self aware" comment meant so much as the tentacled (picture was shown) 'thing' actually moved. and this from more than one vial in different batches.

I'm sorry, but the producers, the government, social media and MSM are trying just too damned hard to get this jab in every arm in the country yet nobody says a word about Congress being exempt, the USPS being exempt and NOTHING done with respect to illegal entrants into this country they call 'migrants' not even tested, let alone being jabbed.

Well that's a relief. Go ahead and inject it directly into my veins please
Way to take it out of context. I just stated it isn't metallic because it's not.
Just like 300 series stainless is metallic but not magnetic.
If you're going to make statements, at least make factual ones.

Back
Top Bottom