• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Veteran Medical Care/Insurance

I would like to hear thoughts from others about veteran medical care. Do you just use the VA health care/community care or do you also carry your own health insurance? I have both and my private is Kaiser.

VA, private, both? Maybe you could but never use the VA? I'm here for thoughts and opinions.

Thanks

I have Tri-Care Prime for me and my Wife, total cost is $549 for the year with a $20 Co-Pay. I still use my VA medical for my Dental, Optimist and Medication.

Right on. I only managed 14 years before I got blown up a few too many times and started getting massive migraines among other issues. I would do it all again if asked.
Roger that. Only reason I left at 24 , I got injured ied in the sand box and they medically retired me. Or I should say FORCED me out.

Roger that. Only reason I left at 24 , I got injured ied in the sand box and they medically retired me. Or I should say FORCED me out.
I only loved that post because you said they had to force you out.

1632244425838.png

I appreciate the input and thank you guys for your service. I did 28 total (5 active, 10 Guard and 13 Reserve). I was at the Outpatient clinic in Lawrenceville and switched to Oakwood. Everything besides an x-ray I was usually sent to Clairmont and the newer one on Arcadia for the CPAP.

Also, don't know if anyone knows of Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC) that you may be able to receive but have to apply for or Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay (CRDP) which is suppose to be automatic.

Back
Top Bottom