• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Veteran Medical Care/Insurance

I'm VA all the way. I don't even have private coverage. I'm rated 160 percent and 100 P&T though so there is that. VA has treated me well In Tennessee and Alabama. I refused to go to Atlanta though.
Yep ATL sucks! Augusta used to be ok. I go to Dublin. But as I said , as COVID kicked off, most the time is online with VA or local docs.

Yep ATL sucks! Augusta used to be ok. I go to Dublin. But as I said , as COVID kicked off, most the time is online with VA or local docs.
Yup I have 5 upcoming online visits. I love them. Cancer center community care appointment for me tomorrow though. I'm a little concerned. Doing an MRI of my chest and abdomen. Wish me luck.

I use VA for every thing. That way it’s all in my records. I still have BCBS from my Civil Service Retirement. I kept that so I can cover my wife if she ever looses hers or if I need to go somewhere and don’t want to wait for the VA approval ,that way it pays if they don’t. Lately the VA sends me out of house for everything . Be advised, if you want VA care, they are going to make it mand to have the shot to get care. That’s the only reason I got it. I took the moderna shot before I hade to take the single shot.
I can't take the vaccine due to taking taltz for Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Weakens my immune system.

I can't take the vaccine due to taking taltz for Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Weakens my immune system.
I’m not supposed to take much neither. I had an allergic reaction Rotherham Anthrax shot in 02. CDC came to base hospital and checked me out and waived me from a bunch of stuff. But the AF and VA did not give a ****

I’m not supposed to take much neither. I had an allergic reaction Rotherham Anthrax shot in 02. CDC came to base hospital and checked me out and waived me from a bunch of stuff. But the AF and VA did not give a ****
I have been told the impurities in that anthrax shot are the reason for my Psoriasis. At least that is what I heard. I also heard that the company that made the shot was a subsidiary of a Bin Laden owned company which may or may not be true.

I have been told the impurities in that anthrax shot are the reason for my Psoriasis. At least that is what I heard. I also heard that the company that made the shot was a subsidiary of a Bin Laden owned company which may or may not be true.
My reaction was because of the original shot that I took in 90 for Desert Dirt had Squaline in it. Or so they say. Arm swelled up double the size and the are of the injection was sunk 1 inch skin temp was 106 at site. They waived me. So the next week, the base put me in the emer room and gave me the second shot, no issues, I got the third in Country

My reaction was because of the original shot that I took in 90 for Desert Dirt had Squaline in it. Or so they say. Arm swelled up double the size and the are of the injection was sunk 1 inch skin temp was 106 at site. They waived me. So the next week, the base put me in the emer room and gave me the second shot, no issues, I got the third in Country
I enlisted after Desert storm in 91. You were in uniform for a few minutes weren't you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom