• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VERY PROUD OF MY GRANDSON

Thank all you guys for the likes and all the kind words. He is a good young man, helps around the house, mows the lawn,keeps his own room spotless, loves basketball, fishing, hunting, shooting. Couldn't be more proud. He gets his learners license next month so he's been driving a little is the yard and the woods some. Guess we'll be looking for a truck for him too. I hope he does stay with it, I'd be glad to go to events with him.

My wife and I were very proud of our Grandson coming in 2nd place in his fishing tournaments this past season. The 1st place young man's Mother was actually kin to me, didn't know it until we began talking, her Great Grandfather and my Grandmother were brother and sisters. These young men really enjoy fishing and I think it's great that they do. First Place was a $1200.00 scholarship and 2nd Place was $600.00 scholarship and both young men won a $200.00 rod each. Proud of these guys. A Big Special Thanks to Coosa Valley Credit Union for the Sponsorship of him too. View attachment 2723659
Nice, he's already ahead of me in winnings :)

Thank all you guys for the likes and all the kind words. He is a good young man, helps around the house, mows the lawn,keeps his own room spotless, loves basketball, fishing, hunting, shooting. Couldn't be more proud. He gets his learners license next month so he's been driving a little is the yard and the woods some. Guess we'll be looking for a truck for him too. I hope he does stay with it, I'd be glad to go to events with him.
Outstanding and Congrats to the both of you.....Looks like he came from good Stock!!!

Back
Top Bottom