• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

vehicle registration question....

Obviously no, since I'm full of shyte.

I just cancelled the registration online, didn't know you could do that.

Now I'll contact USAA and take that off my insurance.

Thanks for the help guys.
Now see I didnt say you were full of anything...your over reacting again. I'm just worried about your health. I was gonna suggest calling the tag office or doing it over the innerwebs but figured you already new you could but were just being your usual curmudgeonly lovable self. Have some fruit, maybe a nice salad and a glass of wine and relax....you got price control threads to get to yet today!!
Who luvs ya buddy??!!

Now see I didnt say you were full of anything...your over reacting again. I'm just worried about your health. I was gonna suggest calling the tag office or doing it over the innerwebs but figured you already new you could but were just being your usual curmudgeonly lovable self. Have some fruit, maybe a nice salad and a glass of wine and relax....you got price control threads to get to yet today!!
Who luvs ya buddy??!!
LOL. Those Price Militant threads make my head explode.
Price Militant.jpg

Can I just turn in my tag? The ass pirates in Macon/Bibb say my car is worth $1,680. Edmunds says $750. Both are wrong as the transmission is toast. Car is almost valueless. I want to drop it from insurance and do not want to pay AV tax to keep registration current if I'm not driving it. Can't I simply keep it backed into my garage and turn in the tag if I do not move it? At least until I decide to fix the tranny?

You should be able to cancel it online, then cancel insurance. Just make sure you put it in a nice shaded part of your front yard for it to rust away nicely or you ain't a real redneck.

You should be able to cancel it online, then cancel insurance. Just make sure you put it in a nice shaded part of your front yard for it to rust away nicely or you ain't a real redneck.
I was going to start selling clips off it so as to insure my redneckedness spread far and wide.

Back
Top Bottom