• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

vehicle registration question....

You shouldn't have to physically surrender the tag, it's yours. You paid for it.
Use it for a birdhouse roof or re assign it usually within 12 months.
You do have to cancel the registration.
My county can do it online.
Otherwise you can do the print and scan a copy.

Just call the tag office or look on the county tax assessor page.

Note ----------------"enclosed building"

Sec. 15-53. - Keeping, storage of nonoperating vehicles.

It shall be unlawful for any person in charge or control of any property within Macon-Bibb County, whether as owner, tenant, occupant, lessee or agent thereof, to permit or allow any partially dismantled, nonoperating, wrecked, junked or discarded vehicle of any kind or character to remain on the property within Macon-Bibb County longer than fifteen (15) days unless the vehicle is stored in an enclosed building or located on the premises of a business enterprise operated in a lawful place or manner, when necessary or incidental to the operation of the business enterprise.

https://library.municode.com/ga/macon-bibb_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=PTIIICOOR_CH15NU
LMAO!!!!! There must be 45,000+ inoperable junkers on property in Bibb Co.

Can I just turn in my tag? The ass pirates in Macon/Bibb say my car is worth $1,680. Edmunds says $750. Both are wrong as the transmission is toast. Car is almost valueless. I want to drop it from insurance and do not want to pay AV tax to keep registration current if I'm not driving it. Can't I simply keep it backed into my garage and turn in the tag if I do not move it? At least until I decide to fix the tranny?
Can't you identify as a working car made in the USA,MAGA BABY MAGA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have anger issues with authority types lately....are you getting enough fiber in your diet??
Obviously no, since I'm full of shyte.

I just cancelled the registration online, didn't know you could do that.

Now I'll contact USAA and take that off my insurance.

Thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom