Vegetable pork soup

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
Resized_20201210_143036.jpeg
10 hours in the crock pot should be about right

If I remember right you said you were going to pick one up..Glad to see you tackle the grub...I use mine extensively and thinking about slow cooking a head of Cabbage to make stuffed Cabbage with..I have cooked many a fine meal with the several Crock Pots I have..Best is at the Hunting camp, I prepare the meal the night before going out..In the morning start the crock pot then off to hunt..Lord knows I miss that.....Looks good Don!

If I remember right you said you were going to pick one up..Glad to see you tackle the grub...I use mine extensively and thinking about slow cooking a head of Cabbage to make stuffed Cabbage with..I have cooked many a fine meal with the several Crock Pots I have..Best is at the Hunting camp, I prepare the meal the night before going out..In the morning start the crock pot then off to hunt..Lord knows I miss that.....Looks good Don!
we use to do a dutch oven in the ground veggies and chicken. Dig up after the evening hunt and chow down

My wife cooks several meals in the crock pot. I love a slow cooked pot roast. Making my mouth water.
Got an 8lb pork roast for when my boy gets home from a job out of state. 7 qt cooker,taters and carrots. gravy it up towards the end

DD thats the old stand by 4 qt,just got a new 7 qt
Yep I have the little one and the large one..I like the Large since they made them with a locking lid...So if I am transporting the Crock, nothing spills out..They are also great for making a good Corn Beef Brisket. I add the potatoes, carrots and Cabbage a few hrs into the cook..Love those...Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom