• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Various Deals - EOTECH, SIG, etc.

Woot started as a company that sold one product a day. They either sold out or they quit selling the next day when they posted a new item. It was clearance and overstock stuff. It could be a baking dish or a computer. You never knew. They had some pretty good deals come along. Amazon bought them and now they have lots of stuff they sell. I get an email every morning with the different sales. Sometimes they have some pretty decent stuff they sell.

Ok, thanks.

Woot started as a company that sold one product a day. They either sold out or they quit selling the next day when they posted a new item. It was clearance and overstock stuff. It could be a baking dish or a computer. You never knew. They had some pretty good deals come along. Amazon bought them and now they have lots of stuff they sell. I get an email every morning with the different sales. Sometimes they have some pretty decent stuff they sell.

I liked the older website model of just having the deal per day, but have still found a couple of good deals. I almost didn't click on this one because I figured it'd be all a bunch of old NC Star red dots and such, so I was pleasantly surprised.
What site / place is the OP referring to? Didn't see link or name..
Here's the direct link. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom