• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vandy and The Wussy Kicker

Exactly, that's my point. He sucked and nobody talked about it. She sucked and got SEC special teams player of the week. And felt the need to give a feel good locker room speech for nothing. They played so terribly the coach got fired after the game.

Again, I'm completely OK with her playing, and think it's great she's the first female power 5 player in history. But let's let her earn her accolades on the field, not just give them to her because shes a girl.

id hardly call a tweet and her name and picture on the conference website accolades. They didn’t give her the Ray Guy Award

id hardly call a tweet and her name and picture on the conference website accolades. They didn’t give her the Ray Guy Award

The media has been talking about her non stop. Her entire contribution to the game was she made a single squib kick, and chewed out her entire team in the locker room after losing 41-0 as if she was some kind of hero on the field. But OK.

Can't wait till the UGA game Saturday so I can watch how much more they talk about her.

Participation trophy is the best description so far. This is just more psychological conditioning in a year that has been chock full of it.

The media has been talking about her non stop. Her entire contribution to the game was she made a single squib kick, and chewed out her entire team in the locker room after losing 41-0 as if she was some kind of hero on the field. But OK.

Can't wait till the UGA game Saturday so I can watch how much more they talk about her.

Hope ‘them dawgs’ let Vandy get close enough to try a field goal. Like to see if she’s got enough foot, or just too much mouth.

The whole thing is a feel-good joke....she kicks and runs off the field. Even Koo on the Falcons tries to make tackles on kick-offs.

Doesn't this set the precedent that guys can now play in girls sports in college? Or is there still a double standard?

3540b1d5-885a-4ab7-9210-34c86010abe4-_GW56803.JPG

Sarah Fuller has big plans now that Vanderbilt football career is done (usatoday.com)

On Tuesday, Fuller announced on Twitter and Instagram that she would not play football for Vanderbilt anymore.

The whole thing is a feel-good joke....she kicks and runs off the field. Even Koo on the Falcons tries to make tackles on kick-offs.
Perhaps more teams can recruit females for positions that require physical contact. Then we will see how the feminists really feel about sports gender equality. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom