• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Van Halen Dead

I wasn't thrilled when EVH went "keyboard", but I got over it. I did see the 1984 concert in a small arena in B'ham.

I am the person at that show who's blow-torch lighter totally distracted DLR, actually made him stop singing for just a second, and start pointing for security to come find me. I had a lighter that would shoot up a butane fireball, then a flame of about 14", all while spurting flaming showers of burning gas.

Anyone remember the old joke:
Q: What's the name of the spoiled chick that broke up Van Halen?
A: David Lee Roth

(apologies to LetUsBuyYourCar)

I wasn't thrilled when EVH went "keyboard", but I got over it. I did see the 1984 concert in a small arena in B'ham.

I am the person at that show who's blow-torch lighter totally distracted DLR, actually made him stop singing for just a second, and start pointing for security to come find me. I had a lighter that would shoot up a butane fireball, then a flame of about 14", all while spurting flaming showers of burning gas.

Anyone remember the old joke:
Q: What's the name of the spoiled chick that broke up Van Halen?
A: David Lee Roth

(apologies to LetUsBuyYourCar)
Yeah it's no secret that Eddie's wife hated Dave. Can't recall her name right now. The chick from One Day at a Time. As I've previously said I read Dave's book years ago. Then I read a lengthy interview with Sammy Hagar and their stories were VERY similar. Eddie decided he was done with both of them and moved on. Then he made a best of album with new songs by some singer we never heard of and will never hear from again. It was a flop to say the least. I still like Van Halen the group but Van Halen the man not so much.

Back
Top Bottom