• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used and Broken Tools

2.5 miles west of the Cartersville Airport.
I'll send the address and you can let me know if you want tobcome get stuff to try and when you can/want to come. If you aren't interested I understand

Thank you, I really appreciate the generous offer. However I am not wanting for steel to make knives, I've got way more collected/accumulated than I can ever use. Most of it of known quality. I am constantly making trips to recycle center to unload metals and seriously don't need to collect more.

I mostly do the "testing" for teaching my students how to cull through mystery metals. If you don't mind, I do have a few advanced students coming back late this summer who might be interested in visiting your metal stash. That's up to you.

Some of the finished student projects. I did most of the leather work for them as shop time has constraints.
Note: I forged the first knife on the left as teaching incentive for them to understand metal movement. The second knife from left has my maker's mark, but was done by one of my students - Monkey see Monkey do thing (I didn't see him pic up my stamp until it was too late).

wrenches 5.JPG wrenches 6.JPG wrenches a.JPG

Some of the finished student projects. I did most of the leather work for them as shop time has constraints.
Note: I forged the first knife on the left as teaching incentive for them to understand metal movement. The second knife from left has my maker's mark, but was done by one of my students - Monkey see Monkey do thing (I didn't see him pic up my stamp until it was too late).

View attachment 3263199 View attachment 3263200 View attachment 3263201

I had a chance today to see the final products. The pictures don’t do these justice. I’m proud to own them all. Thanks doesn’t even cover it. These will be passed down to my son- and we will use them along the way.
Guys, this man make quality items. They are beautiful.

Enjoyed talking with you yesterday. Thank you for the compliments, but students did the grunt work and had fun doing them. They are looking forward to mangling a few more of those wrenches over the summer.
Be sure to tell your son we all appreciate his service.

Back
Top Bottom