• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urban/Rural Decay in Georgia

I'm noticing a pattern here...none of this cool **** is even remotely close to me LOL. That's ok, I love a good road trip.
Dude, I've been there...
You're gonna love it.
On the way back, stop by downtown Gainesville... The old Train Station!!!

I've read about guys that like to explore these places. They have business cards printed that says something like "structural engineer inspector" and they wear a hard hat, safety vest and glasses. They carry a clip board and flashlight and look "official". Just in case someone questions what they are doing there.

I've read about guys that like to explore these places. They have business cards printed that says something like "structural engineer inspector" and they wear a hard hat, safety vest and glasses. They carry a clip board and flashlight and look "official". Just in case someone questions what they are doing there.

Not a bad idea lol.

Hey dudes,

Looking for some tips on spots you've passed or know of where I can snap some great pictures of either rural or urban "decay". For example, a run down barn covered in kudzu, an out of commission factory, burnt out house/farm house. Alternately, if you have something like this on some property and would like to invite me to snap some pictures, that'd be even better lol.

Some examples:

View attachment 2749966 View attachment 2749967 View attachment 2749968 View attachment 2749969 View attachment 2749970

Thanks in advance!

Buckhead, GA.

Exit 114 off I-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drive down GA 85 south of Fayetteville. Check out Haralson, Gay, Alavon, and some of the other small towns. BTW, Haralson is where they film the Walking Dead. Take White House Parkway at Woodbury and do some looking. Just follow the speed limit signs as that is about their only source of revenue.

Good Call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom