• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urban/Rural Decay in Georgia

Drive down GA 85 south of Fayetteville. Check out Haralson, Gay, Alavon, and some of the other small towns. BTW, Haralson is where they film the Walking Dead. Take White House Parkway at Woodbury and do some looking. Just follow the speed limit signs as that is about their only source of revenue.

Drive down GA 85 south of Fayetteville. Check out Haralson, Gay, Alavon, and some of the other small towns. BTW, Haralson is where they film the Walking Dead. Take White House Parkway at Woodbury and do some looking. Just follow the speed limit signs as that is about their only source of revenue.

Awesome, thank you!

I drove through Monroe a few times and saw some former stately manors that looked like they had been burned out or just abandoned.

Edgewood has lots of older buildings. Krog street as well. There is an old bridge down there in that area that is completely covered in graffiti. Its pretty neat. I heard rumors that the artist completely painted over it because it was becoming a trendy place. Not sure about that though.

Edgewood has lots of older buildings. Krog street as well. There is an old bridge down there in that area that is completely covered in graffiti. Its pretty neat. I heard rumors that the artist completely painted over it because it was becoming a trendy place. Not sure about that though.

Good excuse to go to Fox Bros lol.

Back
Top Bottom