• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things: Still cannot enter caliber, caliber drop down is blank. Cannot edit a post. If I click on edit, the only thing I am seeing is the item description and pictures. None of the listing specifics like price, location etc.
edit.JPG

A few things: Still cannot enter caliber, caliber drop down is blank. Cannot edit a post. If I click on edit, the only thing I am seeing is the item description and pictures. None of the listing specifics like price, location etc. View attachment 3386982

Can you edit the specifics under the Edit Thread menu? Click the box with the 3 dots at the top right of the thread, then click Edit Thread, then Classifieds Options. See if it works from there.

Can you edit the specifics under the Edit Thread menu? Click the box with the 3 dots at the top right of the thread, then click Edit Thread, then Classifieds Options. See if it works from there.
Found it. Click the three dots, click edit thread then click the arrow next to "Classifieds Information" and it shows all the specifics and allows editing.

I hate to add to the pile and while it’s not an urgent issue it’s annoying.
I looked at my profile and clicked on feedback history. This is crazy. My 100% positive rating is trashed?! And never having a negative or neutral...where did this crap come from??
6C0E3DDE-21AD-42B4-8CAF-91E24C4469A7.png
6C0E3DDE-21AD-42B4-8CAF-91E24C4469A7.png
1060EBB0-157A-4083-9336-2D1FB7563C1D.png

Will the search show results for a specific phrase? Or will it still be keywords?

For example: A search for "bolt gun trade" will show everything that has trade, bolt, or gun in the posting. Instead of just listings specific to the search phrase.

When making a listing, the caliber drop down doesn’t work nor can you manually type in the caliber for whatever you’re listing. Also, when browsing ads once you click on something and say you don’t find it interesting and you click back to continue browsing it takes you back to the top of the page EVERY time. Same is true for most actions like if you delete a bookmark, or change regions in the classifieds. Straight back to the top and the old layout did not do this. These are minor inconveniences though so please finish up the more important stuff but it would be much appreciated if this could be added to the to do list, thanks in advance.

I looked at my profile and clicked on feedback history. This is crazy. My 100% positive rating is trashed?! And never having a negative or neutral...where did this crap come from??
View attachment 3387005View attachment 3387005View attachment 3387015
I think that screen is overall ODT feedback or some kind of anomaly in the update. I have the same basic numbers, up a bit since you posted yours. I have never had a negative, and neutral has never been a choice.

Untitled.jpg

View attachment 3387005View attachment 3387005View attachment 3387015
I think you're seeing the feedback for the whole site, how did you get there? Your stats look normal:
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 1.30.06 AM.png

Will the search show results for a specific phrase? Or will it still be keywords?

For example: A search for "bolt gun trade" will show everything that has trade, bolt, or gun in the posting. Instead of just listings specific to the search phrase.
I will have to check on this.
Yeah I'll look at making it collapsible or a drop down or something.
Would you bump my listings?
Yes
When making a listing, the caliber drop down doesn’t work nor can you manually type in the caliber for whatever you’re listing. Also, when browsing ads once you click on something and say you don’t find it interesting and you click back to continue browsing it takes you back to the top of the page EVERY time. Same is true for most actions like if you delete a bookmark, or change regions in the classifieds. Straight back to the top and the old layout did not do this. These are minor inconveniences though so please finish up the more important stuff but it would be much appreciated if this could be added to the to do list, thanks in advance.
I've added it to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom