• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think we are finally closing in on being done. Most of the issues I have seen have been addressed, if you are still having an issue with anything please post again in this thread. I may not reply much but I am watching the issues and trying to address them as quickly as possible.

My comment was directed at the impatient ones repeating the same problems over and over.

Having an issue seeing a member I follow. We are friends, before upgrade, I could see his posts and all content. Now it says " Ooops we're having a problem" next line reads " This user limits who can see content " ... Just not the same as before upgrade.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
I am having a problem with one particular listing. I type M&P and it comes up M&amp:amp:P. I have tried editing several time. I have marked it as gone and re-listed it and I get the same thing. I have tried editing the post and editing the title, nothing works. I have another one that worked find for the M&P Bodyguard but not the Shield EZ:

It seems to show up normal here but when I look at it in "MY Lisitings" there are all those strange artifacts. Oh well. I guess it will straighten itself out.
same here on the cryptic symbols

• Relisting - It looks like a lot of the relisting issues are just an incompatibility with the way the old ads were created and how the new ads are done now. If you have an ad that was created on the old system you will need to create a new ad when it is time to relist. That will resolve a lot of this.
MSAA Personal MSAA Personal You're probably gonna have to create a new listing.

ok trying to create new ad and getting a conflict with the address b/t zip code and it "matching" the zip code
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
We were unable to detect the approximate location based on Specific location provided. Please double check the location and the ZIP code."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom