• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updates for Gun Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a lady and her husband in my local gun store they was asking if they had 9mm,223/556,308 etc. I called them a dam* flipper everyone els joined in the left all mad/being hateful lol. I left went to the next gun store to see if they had any 12ga cause I was in the market for one, shure enough I saw them again asking same question told the guy at the counter he said he want sell them anything unless the buy a gun. And only a box if they buy a gun...

Do you shame non maskers too ?

There have always been limitations to Freedom of Speech.
Trying going into a court room and start telling the court how much you dislike the proceeding. You will not be there long. Try going into a church that believes differently than you do and start telling the congregation how wrong they are. You will not be there long.
Try going to either chamber of Congress and start explaining to them how they have lost their way or found their way. You will not be there long.
Try going to a man's house stand on his porch and start telling him that he is a bad person. Again, you will not be there long.
Try posting negative comments in another member's ad on ODT. You will not be here long. Of course, when you sign on to ODT, you agree to follow the rules. So, complaining about not being able to post in another member's ad is something you knew about or should have known about before signing in to ODT. Complaining about something you agreed to is just strange.

I saw a lady and her husband in my local gun store they was asking if they had 9mm,223/556,308 etc. I called them a dam* flipper everyone els joined in the left all mad/being hateful lol. I left went to the next gun store to see if they had any 12ga cause I was in the market for one, shure enough I saw them again asking same question told the guy at the counter he said he want sell them anything unless the buy a gun. And only a box if they buy a gun...
That’s a good way to get a ass whoopin.

For me. It's the "used" BNIB never fired outside the factory ones. If you have tried it and don't like like it fine. But to never have fired it? If others want to go that route, great. I'll stick to ammo.

I haven’t shot most of my guns. I like owning them, and I have a few that I shoot, but the vast majority of what I own never gets fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom