• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE - The struggle is real - COVID and life - as if affects auto repair.

Don’t know what’s wrong with your truck with out looking at it but here are some parts for your rear end comes from the manufacturer just because where it is listed doesn’t mean it’s used or bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The struggle is real! That sucks about your truck. I waited on a set of tires for 3 months and currently still waiting for electric fans ordered in March. It also sucks telling customers parts are made of unobtainium and if you can get parts, employees are made out of the same dang unobtainium. So I feel your pain brougham. And I hear it's every market too

The struggle is real! That sucks about your truck. I waited on a set of tires for 3 months and currently still waiting for electric fans ordered in March. It also sucks telling customers parts are made of unobtainium and if you can get parts, employees are made out of the same dang unobtainium. So I feel your pain brougham. And I hear it's every market too

Don’t know what your looking for but check on eBay I know ppl think that’s stupid but you’ll find more than usual surprisingly the parts as they’re coming from the manufactures and not out of someone back yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. the ship has finally landed, the truckers are working, and the parts have arrived.

The shop tells me that it will be mid-November before they can do the work.

:violin:

Back
Top Bottom