• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, she is still at the hospital... I think she’s having trouble getting the corona test done but she does have the community acquired pneumonia with the fluid in her lungs.... I think she has the corona virus honestly... don’t know what is taking so long to get answers but this is a ****ty situation because they won’t let anyone come and be with her as she is in quarantine

I feel fine but I know the incubation period can be lengthy... I’m taking 1000 mg of vitamin c per two hours
Y’all are in my prayers sir. Along with the vitamin c, take some vitamin d to stimulate the immune system and b-12 to mitigate the stress. Disclaimer, not a doctor.

I'll give an update on my mom. Just talked to her, she is fine, just bored. They want her to eat something before they release her to self quarantine, but the food sucks. She ate a few bites and they are looking to maybe release her tomorrow afternoon if she is still eating. She hasn't eaten in 2 days, and had very little last week, says she lost around 8 pounds. They have her in the Kindred Hospital that is connected to Floyd Hospital. There are armed guards at the hallways so no one can get down to see them. Nurses aren't wearing the Ebola suits, just gowns, gloves, mask, and face shield.
As I understand it, carbohydrates are very important for the body to fight off viral infections.

She’s doing much better guys , thanks for all the prayers and pm’s.... still don’t know if she has the corona virus though.... very odd it’s taking this long
Hopefully you hear something soon. My mom went home yesterday evening via ambulance. Said they wrapped her in plastic and had a chase vehicle behind the ambulance to make sure no one got close. Then they sprayed the ambulance and the paramedics once they got her to her house. She said it was like something out of a movie. But she is home, appetite is still down, but she is home. Now her 14 day quarantine begins.

Hopefully you hear something soon. My mom went home yesterday evening via ambulance. Said they wrapped her in plastic and had a chase vehicle behind the ambulance to make sure no one got close. Then they sprayed the ambulance and the paramedics once they got her to her house. She said it was like something out of a movie. But she is home, appetite is still down, but she is home. Now her 14 day quarantine begins.
Prayers continue, just being homes makes us feel better sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom