• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t updated in awhile. Trying to spend more time with the kids since I’m out of work. My mom will be off quarantine on Sunday and seems to be doing fine. However, my step dad isn’t going to make it. The vent is doing almost all of his breathing now and they have already told us he will always have a feeding tube, will never walk again, and will probably never remember any of us again. They keep upping the 02 because his saturation levels keep dropping even with the vent. Tomorrow we will pull the vent and start him on palliative care per his medical directive. It sucks because he will die alone and become another statistic. I can’t be there for my mom and she can’t be there for him.

I haven’t updated in awhile. Trying to spend more time with the kids since I’m out of work. My mom will be off quarantine on Sunday and seems to be doing fine. However, my step dad isn’t going to make it. The vent is doing almost all of his breathing now and they have already told us he will always have a feeding tube, will never walk again, and will probably never remember any of us again. They keep upping the 02 because his saturation levels keep dropping even with the vent. Tomorrow we will pull the vent and start him on palliative care per his medical directive. It sucks because he will die alone and become another statistic. I can’t be there for my mom and she can’t be there for him.

Prayers for you and your family. Hearting times We are in.

Prayers sent for you all.

Prayers my friend, I am so sorry.

Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom