• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many at the church @Liberty square test positive? I'm very sorry you're mother is going through this, I know it must be a nightmare for the family.
Prayers sent for your mom Realtor Realtor i know my 90 year old grandpa attends liberty square and he tested positive and has been at the hospital since last Saturday. They said he has been eating and hasn’t ran a fever in a day or two. So hopefully he is on the tail end of things.

Prayers sent for your mom Realtor Realtor i know my 90 year old grandpa attends liberty square and he tested positive and has been at the hospital since last Saturday. They said he has been eating and hasn’t ran a fever in a day or two. So hopefully he is on the tail end of things.

Good news. Prayers for your grandpa too.

On a positive note I saw a news report that showed an 89yr old man that had coronavirus and fully recovered. There are others but the news won't report because it doesn't fit their scare the crap narrative that anyone over 60 that gets the disease will die. Like other flus I believe those that have other more serious medical issues will be affected more than any other group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom