• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many at the church @Liberty square test positive? I'm very sorry you're mother is going through this, I know it must be a nightmare for the family.

I know my mom and stepdad both tested positive. Step dad attends, but mom is in the choir. Mom is home now but still very weak and has lost a lot of weight. Step dad got readmitted 2 days ago and now has a lung infection. He has a lot of underlying issues as well and is 80, so thats scary.

I know my mom and stepdad both tested positive. Step dad attends, but mom is in the choir. Mom is home now but still very weak and has lost a lot of weight. Step dad got readmitted 2 days ago and now has a lung infection. He has a lot of underlying issues as well and is 80, so thats scary.

Sorry to hear, prayers for y'all also.

Did he get access to that drug chrloroquin or however you spell it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...nd-elon-musk-have-touted-for-coronavirus.html

Prayers to your family

How many at the church @Liberty square test positive? I'm very sorry you're mother is going through this, I know it must be a nightmare for the family.
Not sure but this stuff ain’t no joke...

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but we’re beating China and winning back some of these jobs and we’re about to have a re-election and this “ accidentally” slips out??

Just don’t believe it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom