• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on Mom 11/9

Update on Mom 11/10

Surgery was very successful on her tumor. She actually talked to my dad from ICU. She will not need any rehab since the tumor was very surface on her brain and not deep.

We have a consultation with the oncologist to discuss the radiation or chemo on the lung.

Thank you for your prayers.

Update Mom:

While she was in the hospital they found her dizziness, blurred vision and nausea was from a brain tumor. After doing a full body scan they found a tumor in her lung also. The cancer originated in her lung and has metastasized to her brain. 

Please pray! They will do surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) to remove the tangerine sized tumor from her brain. Joe (Dad), Aunt Donna and I met with the neurosurgeon today. He was great at explaining the next steps and careful to answer any questions we had. Pray for Dr. Benedict to have his BEST surgical day TOMORROW! Surgery is expected to be around noon.

For the lung cancer, Memaw has been referred to a GREAT oncology team. For chemo she will have the same dr that has been doing Scott’s infusions, Dr. Klass. Her radiation will be done by Dr. Mark, who we traveled to Kenya with years ago. We are very confident in this team that will be caring for her and so thankful to see God’s hand in it all.

Please pray for Pepaw. He needs rest. He is so concerned for his wife of 51 years. To hear him say it, she is a pain in the butt, but she is his pain in the butt. He just wants her to feel well again.

Thank you for once again praying for our family! We feel very needy but I am reminded of Acts 3 where the lame man was carried daily to the gate called Beautiful to beg. He was carried by those going to the temple courts to pray each day. Thank you for carrying us! Could it be the gate is called beautiful because it is where they entered to pray each day? Few things are more beautiful than the privilege of praising and petitioning our Almighty, All-knowing God!

“One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong. He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:1-8‬ ‭
Prayers sent for everyone.God Speed.

Update on Mom 11/10

Surgery was very successful on her tumor. She actually talked to my dad from ICU. She will not need any rehab since the tumor was very surface on her brain and not deep.

We have a consultation with the oncologist to discuss the radiation or chemo on the lung.

That's Great News.

Update on Mom 11/10

Great news,hope the rest goes well.

Back
Top Bottom