• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE // I Lost a Dear Friend During the Ice and Snow Storm

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I wanted to update and thank all of the well wishers for your kind words to try and lift my spirits after my loss.

As you will see from the photos things are better these days. I completed her restoration to late last night to take and post these pictures.

I GOT MY BABY BACK.............HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY

Thank you again to everyone.

I TRIED MANY TIMES TO GET THESE PHOTOS IN ORDER BUT HAD NO LUCK. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS POSTING PHOTOS ON THIS SITE? IT IS A REAL PAIN. MAY JUST BE MY LAPTOP OR ME BUT A REAL PAIN!! I LOVE THE SITE......HATE THIS ISSUE.

Attachments

• 100_1086.jpg
    100_1086.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1087.jpg
    100_1087.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_1072.jpg
    100_1072.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1073.jpg
    100_1073.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1085.jpg
    100_1085.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
i think you need to have a official ODT bar-b-que and fire that bad boy up to celebrate lol.

what did you repair that nasty lookin crack with?

Probably a credit card, at the BGE store ! Lol....

41Mag nailed it!!! I bought the top and bottom at the BGE store in Tucker. I did use JB Weld on the plate setter. If it doesn't hold I will be back at the counter with that trusty credit card!!

41Mag nailed it!!! I bought the top and bottom at the BGE store in Tucker. I did use JB Weld on the plate setter. If it doesn't hold I will be back at the counter with that trusty credit card!!

lol yeah, i was wondering what epoxy could fix a crack in a ceramic smoker lol. credit card epoxy huh lol, strong stuff lol. used to have a Egg and loved it, then my Dad did a job for the guy that owns (i think owns, one of the top guys for sure) Primos grills and got a Primos Oval XL and matching stainless cart from them for some work he did. ill tell ya what, if you think the Eggs are awesome, you aint seen nothing till you tried out a Primos lol. really wish i had the moola to get my own.

How dare you leave her out in the cold and bad weather . What do you expect . Do you even realize what she has given you ( Probably an extra 10 lbs. on your gut ) . How could you not help but reflect on all the good times you have spent together. Ribs ... 14 hr slow cooked butt....Beer can chickin...the best steaks ever. I feel your pain brother as I lost mine in the divorce.

How dare you leave her out in the cold and bad weather . What do you expect . Do you even realize what she has given you ( Probably an extra 10 lbs. on your gut ) . How could you not help but reflect on all the good times you have spent together. Ribs ... 14 hr slow cooked butt....Beer can chickin...the best steaks ever. I feel your pain brother as I lost mine in the divorce.

I feel your pain as well sir. Sorry to hear about your divorce......... IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET A GOOD BGE, IT IS HARDER TO LOOSE ONE!! Hope you at least got the family dog.

Just to clear my good name, sir........... she was not left out in the weather, it was the delux high dollar awning that normally shaded and kept her out of the weather that caved under the weight of the ice and snow and turned her over!!

Back
Top Bottom