• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update from Virginia lobby day rally

To clarify, I don’t hate the NRA, I just want them to clean house and start working with us instead of acting as if they are the only answer.
I was joking....sort of. I don't "hate" the org. I despise what it has become. Clean house, change the structure, update the mission, reduce the BOD to a reasonable number (76? Really?), and fire that POS LaPierre.

I was joking....sort of. I don't "hate" the org. I despise what it has become. Clean house, change the structure, update the mission, reduce the BOD to a reasonable number (76? Really?), and fire that POS LaPierre.
We are in agreement. They have become bloated and have lost sight of the mission.

Didn't the NRA supposedly storm the capitol the week before, forcing the Dems to back down?

Someone posted a link with some pics, etc. and claimed victory for the NRA. All the folks were wearing NRA t-shirts.

Seriously, what can you believe on the internet anymore?

Seriously, what can you believe on the internet anymore?

I took this pic with my iphone seventyeleven...
-unicorn-.jpg
:)

But, as I expected, that rat-ass governor is claiming that it was only because of the strong police presence and his planning.
AOC is complaining that there wasn't enough police there compared to other types of protests.
I read elsewhere the police were less visible on the ground so I'm wondering if a lot of them were held back, kept at a distance, or walking plain clothes to keep from raising tensions.

AOC is complaining that there wasn't enough police there compared to other types of protests.
I read elsewhere the police were less visible on the ground so I'm wondering if a lot of them were held back, kept at a distance, or walking plain clothes to keep from raising tensions.
You couldn't tickle that spazz with a 10ft feather anyway

Possibly in a large tent just off the common having a record circle-jerk?

Back
Top Bottom